Our environment is our number ONE asset. Our stewardship in preserving and protecting our environment is not only an individual responsibility, but a collective responsibility. Our economic growth cannot come at the expense of our environment. In any apparent conflict between the environment and money, we must put the environment first. ONE Party seek maximum environmental gain for minimum environmental impact in all decisions.
- ONE Party support and will rigorously pursue: clean food, clean water, clean air, and a clean environment because having a healthy environment results in healthy people, and an optimally functioning society.
- We are committed to protecting our sustainability for future generations, ensuring economic prosperity within ecological, environmental, social, and cultural bottom lines.
- We intend to continually pursue the reduction of our carbon footprint.
- We will work towards a behavioural change, within Aotearoa in regards to factory farming, 1080, animal testing, nuclear power, fracking, GMOs, fluoride in our water, mining and exploration, or anything else we consider to be unethical, or just plain wrong.
- We will rigorously pursue continual improvement for our environmental sustainability.
- We are committed to protecting the environment, preventing pollution and fulfilling our obligation to reduce our environmental footprint.